Death Valley Photos

kbennett2000

Advanced Member
So the first thing everyone said to me after 'welcome' was 'we love pictures'. Thought I'd post some pictures from last month's trip to Death Valley. It was my first time out there and a month later I still struggle to find the words to describe it. Anyway, here are the first few - plenty more to come!

Just outside Furnace Creek
CRW_4972_2.jpg

Zabriskie Point
CRW_4992_2.jpg

CRW_4997.jpg

On the valley road
CRW_5007.jpg

The Devil's Golf Course
CRW_5033.jpg

Badwater Basin
CRW_5066_2.jpg

On the West Side road
CRW_5085.jpg

An old mining site above the West Side Road
CRW_5093_2.jpg

LOTS more to come...

Not seeing the photos

KB2K,

I'm not seeing your photos. If others are having the same problem, you may be loading them too large.

The fix worked, Thanks. Love the trail left by the rock in the 2nd photo under "Racetrack continued". The spot above Racetrack where you had lunch makes a good isolated campsite also. It gets real quiet out there at night.

Thanks for the heads-up. What size would you guys recommend?
Does freeimagehosting.net have a clickable thumbnail feature?

Mike

I just switched over to photobucket, I think that was half the problem. Seems like the images load much faster now...

Got a little out of sequence, this is on the side of the highway somewhere in New Mexico on the way down.
CRW_4937_2.jpg

CRW_4939_2.jpg

Ubehebe Crater
CRW_5221.jpg

Teakettle Junction
CRW_5223.jpg

Racetrack Playa - Probably the most surreal place I've ever been; I left forever changed.
CRW_5227.jpg

CRW_5232.jpg

CRW_5233.jpg

A trail to a small mining site above the Racetrack. I had lunch and a beer or two here waiting for the evening.
CRW_5381.jpg

CRW_5384.jpg

CRW_5387.jpg

CRW_5392.jpg

Back
Top Bottom