Deposit for new ATC Build

ncmx1

Does anyone know what the deposit is for new ATC Build?

Looking for a new Shell.

Thanks

Just a guess but it might be about 4K.
Ours in 2009 was for a full camper and it was 3K.
But do call them or check out their site it might tell you.

But do call and ask Marty all your questions.
They are great people to work with.
Frank

I am very happy with my Bobcat and the service Marty and crew give.
We have had ours since 2009 and traveled over 55K with it.
Always been a good camper.
Also they are less in cost then FWC and the same quality.

Frank

Got an Ocelot on order in October 2020 and the deposit was still 25%. Went with ATC based on all of the positive input from folks on this forum. We are fortunate to live reasonably close to the factory and have visited Marty and Jeff a few times already. Planning to visit again here this month to iron out a few more details on my build. It's been a long winter but getting close to the actual start estimated sometime in late March or early April. Looking forward to some dispersed traveling. I think ATC is a good choice.

Thanks Murban. I talked with them and will most likely be doing a build on a utility bed.

Question, is there any choice for a lighter wood inside? Thanks again everyone

ncmx1 said:
Thanks Murban. I talked with them and will most likely be doing a build on a utility bed.

Ask Marty there might be.Seems my 2009 Bobcat has lighter finish.
Frank

Murban said:
Got an Ocelot on order in October 2020 and the deposit was still 25%. Went with ATC based on all of the positive input from folks on this forum. We are fortunate to live reasonably close to the factory and have visited Marty and Jeff a few times already. Planning to visit again here this month to iron out a few more details on my build. It's been a long winter but getting close to the actual start estimated sometime in late March or early April. Looking forward to some dispersed traveling. I think ATC is a good choice.
Lucky you!!! I put a deposit two months after you did, at the end of December 2020, and was told that mine won't be ready till Dec or Jan 2022

ncmx1 said:

I was told that they have two choices only, oak and light nonwood look finish. I find the oak finish makes it too dark inside...

Mykiss said:
I was told that they have two choices only, oak and light nonwood look finish. I find the oak finish makes it too dark inside...
hmmm, dont know about inside walls, but i sent them a nice perforated headliner. its nice, and white'ish'. the only problem was that my gal had to sew 2 pcs together to get the width dimensions. i saw this material in another guys camper in pdx, and i liked it.
spoke to jeff the other day, and he said they have the headliner installed, so we must have got it done ok.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom