Destination charge

jsduty

Hi all new guy I just received a quote on a new GRANDBY with a destination charge of 1350.00 To the dealer in Eagle Wi. Does this seem right? THANKS

Yes. You are responsible for the shipping charge. Purchasing from Wisconsin saves you on taxes. The cost to drive California for install and California taxes are more than what you will pay for a purchase in Wisconsin. We bought from Sean back in 2014.

Considering we are looking at $5k-7k to get our new rig shipped from South Carolina to California, I'd pay $1350 with a smile.

I purchased my 2019 Hawk in Montana. Made road trip from Texas, no sales tax in MT, Steve did a great job on the install and was great to work with. Denny is the owner of both shops in WY and MT, I can't say enough positive stuff about the process, I highly recommend them. MT is a bit closer than CA from WI. Good luck

larryqp said:
I purchased my 2019 Hawk in Montana. Made road trip from Texas, no sales tax in MT, Steve did a great job on the install and was great to work with. Denny is the owner of both shops in WY and MT, I can't say enough positive stuff about the process, I highly recommend them. MT is a bit closer than CA from WI. Good luck
Agree with you here, Denny was awesome when i got my 2016 Granby. Not only worth the drive but puts you in a great area to launch your FWC 1st adventure.

Yes, and from what I hear Denny sells and installs more FWCs than all the other dealers in the US combined. There's always a great deal of value when it comes to working with someone with that level of experience.

The thing is, Sean with Go Anywhere Is only 16 miles from my house. Plus I want to support a local CHEASE HEAD :D
So I will have no issue with the fee.

Another +1 for Denny.

Got my 18 Grandby from him in Jackson.

He went out of his way to get it to me when a blizzard hit and every road into Jackson was shut down. We got there just as the blizzard was hitting and he got trapped on the way in but called us to keep us updated.

Well the order is placed for the GRANDBY. Now the waiting begins with a eta of Feb 2022. Sean was great to work with so far!!!

I'd do a roud trip stick around and explore plus work any bugs out and (if there are any at all) close and have a great adventure home! hoopy

Feb 22 seems like a pretty short wait. Did you buy a production slot the dealer had already bought, or is that the actual current wait time?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom