Destructo doggie argues with Thermal Pack...and wins. :-(

hoyden

Lady Bug
Apparently Trinity (new doggie) had a battle with the thermal pack layer over this window in the camper while I was inside house visiting with a friend.
1f641.png
:-(
Sully (shih tzu) was barking up a storm, apparently still not feeling well and yelling for me to take him out... and I think that made Trinity anxious ....
I took Sully out and into the house, but left Argos and Trin in the camper to see what would happen, and it was fine after that. So at least not separation anxiety....
How the heck to fix this???

Ugh.

_dlXcczsfA_xDm0yIzcgNqCdrSRkPo7he8mGmQjVpkBJvoeV8Ofaro7TeAflucVygIVw-aCzb112HHVXHXuOloIwop138qD0af5ilkO8HRnPXrIPeWaoMgeczra_kxj7dCrcSw7ZgnKl8gzOFDYBFEp6IXXnJSv_gK6vcujWugCB8pDLApHt7RazeexRO01zvSMqzuBMZaWoY2jGCZ7UZNGXZCM4ekk4JbERyY-YhXwjc05lTgRDlGmeiqvsjpNMbOWi_2Om0kg3fLzTlgwuVX-C1dRbR5SlkIK4_qoAb6sdGEOjqTrawL2LjQHhmbQg02kM2cN8RzRjyXvGMKU6JHsXbXMuMEPscz3tHQeeBxLLK0eMpICGtZwsztbYq93vgyygx4HoYL80dxp3AXK2bkxbUJzq6JcFPd-JeXumYd0TeUQemiiL3-Jh-6NL0qHjBg2lH8rfhYGkUXd8SFbiNl-5q6xmClx3z7ynzTjbaCK3CXJUuzBgBY3b1cxMX9NoKJOntRAsq6QMBPaaN2MSYivPH4rUcqZ2Zefg7gmCyYU5Q85G10FvC63sS0-aOhpkE-ePdkZ18ODoA_9A9W1mBJKbIrkvIvomgWaPARbKdvLaetcQUKl7fTv3-zSkeZR1kiMdr9cPocj4QNidH42tpPHFBA=w2032-h1524-no

You might try tenacious tape as it's clear. Really sticky stuff too so be careful as it'll stick quickly. I used some on my down jacket and you can hardly see it (well, ok, you can but I like to think you can't).

Where's the end of the thermal pack? Behind one of the 'walls'? Cuz from sitting inside, it looks like it just wraps around but there has to be a way to take it out.

I'm going to head to my hometown in southern Illinois later this week for some much needed dear old friends and mom visiting. I can stay in a friend's place, so will be able to fix this then. Another friend has a sewing machine, now I just need the fabric.

hoyden said:
Apparently Trinity (new doggie) had a battle with the thermal pack layer over this window in the camper while I was inside house visiting with a friend.
1f641.png
:-(
Sully (shih tzu) was barking up a storm, apparently still not feeling well and yelling for me to take him out... and I think that made Trinity anxious ....
I took Sully out and into the house, but left Argos and Trin in the camper to see what would happen, and it was fine after that. So at least not separation anxiety....
How the heck to fix this???

Ugh.

_dlXcczsfA_xDm0yIzcgNqCdrSRkPo7he8mGmQjVpkBJvoeV8Ofaro7TeAflucVygIVw-aCzb112HHVXHXuOloIwop138qD0af5ilkO8HRnPXrIPeWaoMgeczra_kxj7dCrcSw7ZgnKl8gzOFDYBFEp6IXXnJSv_gK6vcujWugCB8pDLApHt7RazeexRO01zvSMqzuBMZaWoY2jGCZ7UZNGXZCM4ekk4JbERyY-YhXwjc05lTgRDlGmeiqvsjpNMbOWi_2Om0kg3fLzTlgwuVX-C1dRbR5SlkIK4_qoAb6sdGEOjqTrawL2LjQHhmbQg02kM2cN8RzRjyXvGMKU6JHsXbXMuMEPscz3tHQeeBxLLK0eMpICGtZwsztbYq93vgyygx4HoYL80dxp3AXK2bkxbUJzq6JcFPd-JeXumYd0TeUQemiiL3-Jh-6NL0qHjBg2lH8rfhYGkUXd8SFbiNl-5q6xmClx3z7ynzTjbaCK3CXJUuzBgBY3b1cxMX9NoKJOntRAsq6QMBPaaN2MSYivPH4rUcqZ2Zefg7gmCyYU5Q85G10FvC63sS0-aOhpkE-ePdkZ18ODoA_9A9W1mBJKbIrkvIvomgWaPARbKdvLaetcQUKl7fTv3-zSkeZR1kiMdr9cPocj4QNidH42tpPHFBA=w2032-h1524-no

As Monty said: "A mere flesh wound"....you can repair it; taping or sewing...hope Sully gets well quickly...

Phil

Thanks, Phil!

Sully now has doggie pepto after a pricey visit to our vet.
Crossing fingers he gets back to normal quickly. I need a good nights sleep.

hoyden said:
<snip>
I can stay in a friend's place, so will be able to fix this then. Another friend has a sewing machine, now I just need the fabric.
Dawn, do not know if it is an exact match, if that makes a difference to you, but you are welcome to some of the left over gray fabric from our arctic pak projects for your repairs.

I've left them unattended in the camper before and it was fine.
This time tho, with Sully not feeling well and barking... I'm sure the noise made her anxious and that's what happened.

I left her and Argos in camper while I took Sully to vet, and again when I was at dinner and a few other times today- I kept checking in, and they were fine, so I'm pretty sure that was the problem. Poor doggies.

Back
Top Bottom