different ways to travel

penner

Been watching a bit of Youtube lately and came across a couple of completely different (and interesting) ways to overland. The X overland group travels in rigs and equipment that I could only dream of having. Then you have Ed March of C90 Adventures traveling the same places with next to nothing but his Honda 90. If you haven't seen any C90 adventures, check it out, they are good for a laugh.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
It’s pretty interesting.
That's for sure. Mr. March's steed is regarded as "the most produced motor vehicle in history" having surpassed 100 million units by 2017, according to Wikipedia. My friends and I sure tore up our share of C90s and CT90s in the mid-1960s. March has a good sense of humor also. Thanks for sharing!

Foy

I found it interesting of all of the countries he has traveled he ranks Iran as #1.

Yessum, I’ve enjoyed the escapism of watching of CT90 Adventures repeatedly. I also find your consideration of the different approaches interesting and of worthwhile note.

Reminds me of a lesson I learned from a member of my review panel when pursuing my advanced credentials. “You have demonstrated competency using the statistical method to test the primary and alternative hypothesis, and the challenges and limitations using our current suite of front line analysis tools. You could have minimized several of the challenges mathematically by using a pencil, legal pad and good scientific calculator rather than trying to force the tools to do the analysis for you. You need to remember to not overlook the low tech approach.”

Thanks for your post.

Back
Top Bottom