"Dirt Every Day" New episode based around Travels w/ Charlie

Stan@FourWheel

"Dirt Every Day" just came out with a new episode based around Travels with Charlie

(dogs, truck campers, trucks, and exploring)

Fred Williams -- Dirt Everyday Show

Way cool. Dirt everyday? Cable show? Youtube? Why haven't I heard of it? Actually, Stan was just as I expected. I really need to make the next FWC rally.

Not taller, just bigger, lol.

I'm excited Spring is coming. I need to get out of the office more.

15 minutes?

I tried to hide but I was the only one around at the time.

:)

Very cool you tube clip. I'm a Stan fan but I'm even a bigger Steinbeck fan. I love that book for a lot of reasons.
First, it got me into truck campers about 10 years ago when I first read it.
Second, I've almost always traveled with my dog especially on a solo outing. It's a great opportunity to bond with your dog. I once spent a week truck camping in the Allegheny mountains in PA. just me and the beast. If I would lay down for an afternoon rest and then start thinking about going out for a hike she would get up and stand by the camper door. How's that for bonding, maybe I smell different before a hike? Anyway a camping trip is a great opportunity for mans best friend to shine.
Third, I was born in 1960 and after reading this book I felt like I had a real understanding of what this country was like when I came into this world. Not everyone might appreciate this but I like contemporary history and for me this is like the first chapter of my history.
I live close to where Steinbeck started his trip and I hope to someday take the Charley route around this great country.
Steinbeck is one of this nations top authors, I'm a GM truck guy and FWC are very cool…..and did I mention Stan? Nice video.

Back
Top Bottom