Dixie Valley, Nevada - February 2020

Thanks again for the trip to that area-memories! Getting time to make my run past there and out to the Desatoyas and Edwards Creek before I get to old or the Navy gets it all! I sure hope the latest Navy land grab out in that general area doesn't take place, but from what I was reading in the paper the last call for comments on the EIS were just advertised a couple of weeks ago! I spent allot of time in that country along time ago, need to see how much it changed! Anyway, thanks for taking us along-what was that other trip you and the Lady took out east of there several years go coming down from the north, down toward Fish Creek, Pleasant Valley, Austin-have to go revisit that TR again.

Smoke

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
The lady looks good on that "tank".
Are you going to build a larger garage?
Thanks for the nice ride.
Frank
For a heavy tracked vehicle, we'd have to beef up a lot more than the garage! Ah, but what a camping vehicle to have if your neighbors get too loud, leave bright lights on, etc.............. :)

Good one, getting another shooter!
Churchill has been one of our "drive in after dark" safe spots. But, it's always good to boondock too.

We need to see more speed goats.

Lighthawk said:
Good one, getting another shooter!
Churchill has been one of our "drive in after dark" safe spots. But, it's always good to boondock too.

We need to see more speed goats.
Thanks Lighthawk! Yup, Fort Churchill is a good safe bet. Speed goats are so much fun! :)

Back
Top Bottom