Does this 2008 FWC eagle seem like a decent deal?

Well, it looks OK, and it is a FWC dealer selling it. Plus it isn't a shell, but includes sink/stove, etc. Hard to say what it is "worth". Only you can decide if it is worth it to you. Good luck with your search!

Vic Harder said:
Well, it looks OK, and it is a FWC dealer selling it. Plus it isn't a shell, but includes sink/stove, etc. Hard to say what it is "worth". Only you can decide if it is worth it to you. Good luck with your search!

I am thinking of "worth" in terms of whether or not I could resell it in a few years for close to what I got it for. I have never purchased an FWC before, and I am not very savvy to exactly what the purchase value of one like what I linked should reasonably be. I do know that in today's market, everything used is being price jacked, which is why I'm asking if this is a fair price.

Have you seen the camper in person? The pictures are so dark I can’t get a good read on the interior. I’d want to look for leaks in the headliner, behind the arctic pack, and around the lift boards at both ends.

dole said:
I am thinking of "worth" in terms of whether or not I could resell it in a few years for close to what I got it for. I have never purchased an FWC before, and I am not very savvy to exactly what the purchase value of one like what I linked should reasonably be. I do know that in today's market, everything used is being price jacked, which is why I'm asking if this is a fair price.
FWC have excellent resale value. In a "normal" market, you could be pretty sure of selling it for close to what you paid, especially if you keep it clean and do a few upgrades. At least, that's what I've seen. Others here will be sure to chime in!

Seems overpriced to me and looks a little rough.. its 15 years old and looks it...

The market is certainly hard to predict, that was a 6-8k camper pre covid.. I do sense that things are starting to correct themselves and prices are normalizing a bit...

Also, hold out for what you want or you might just end up selling because you are satisfied. (Personally we have a Shell and fitted it the way we like, I find the shell models to be way roomier)

I agree, I think it looks darn good for a 15 year old FWC. I could probably sell my 10 year Hawk for close to $20k, so this one at $12k installed is a deal.

Looks ok but at that age I would check thoroughly for water damage/leaks. Headliner, exterior wood and around the door assy too. Give the fabric a once over as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom