Dogs in the Lounge

Here is Dylan. My best friend and travel companion.

Attachments

• Cougar's maiden voyage (44).JPG
    Cougar's maiden voyage (44).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 362
  • Cougar's maiden voyage (49).JPG
    Cougar's maiden voyage (49).JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Cougar's maiden voyage (41).JPG
    Cougar's maiden voyage (41).JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 381
This thread is like asking a new parent if they have any pictures of their kid. It seems like FWC and dogs go together, here are mine.

Attachments

• P1020023.jpg
    P1020023.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 340
  • P1010998.jpg
    P1010998.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 358
  • P1020313.jpg
    P1020313.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 312
  • P1020195.jpg
    P1020195.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 334
  • P1020212.jpg
    P1020212.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 314
Guys,
Now that were in Tucson and have a big lot we decided to give India our boxer and Rambo The Wonder Dog snake and Colorado Toad aversion therapy. India has already dispatched a toad and we had to rush her to emergency. Fortunately Pam read about the toad and flushed her mouth out sideways for 20 minutes. The vet said that probably saved her. Having said that its a good thing she pretty because she was a very slow learner. she had to be zapped (very mild shock) 3 times before she lost interst in the rattler and the toad. Rambo The Wonder Dog figured it out on the first try.

EdoHart,

Just catching up on the forum, I see your post re: the husky needing a good home... Not for me, but I will ask around at work...

I hope the fires spared your favorite haunts East of you... I would like to check it out this Fall.

Art
'86 Blazer

The Husky found a home

EdoHart,

Just catching up on the forum, I see your post re: the husky needing a good home... Not for me, but I will ask around at work...

I hope the fires spared your favorite haunts East of you... I would like to check it out this Fall.

Art
'86 Blazer

The dog has been placed in a good home, but thanks any way. The fire hasn't gotten back there and probably won't, but the area is closed as a precaution.

the fire is crazy!! I heard tonight they don't expect containment until some time in september?? I think that is what i heard on the radio earlier??

Not to stray to far from this thread... here is a shot of my pooch in Baja last week..

Attachments

• DSCN1892.JPG
    DSCN1892.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 290
She's a good one....loves to ride in the sidecar and camp!
Brian you may interested in reading this blog - The Oasis of my Soul

This gentleman Ara, is travelling around the US, in an RV (up until recently he was using an old Bronco and slide-in camper) towing a trailer with his motorcycle and sidecar. During the day he takes his bike out to explore wherever they may be. He takes his dog Spirit with him everywhere.
129921941-L.jpg

They've been on the road since last November and he has some great photos and stories from all over. He's currently on the Olympic Penninsula in WA.

His latest entry included a classic pic of another rider he met recently. This guy and his dog have been rolling like this for 3 years. I thought this was the funniest photo I'd seen in quite awhile -
178152380-L.jpg

That guy on the BMW lives here in Bend. Pretty funny. However, he has been criticized for parking the bike in the sun and leaving the dog without shade for too long.

Ara's blog....

Kcowyo,
Thanks for the heads up. Actually I have been following Ara a bit, mostly in another couple forums I belong to. I try to keep up on folks like that....
God willing, I hope to make a similar trip around the states this next summer, visiting family, friends and going to some motorcycle and sidecar rallies that I like. My trip will likely be riding the sidecar rig with Dina dog in it and meeting up with my wife at various points along the way.

This year I had another cancer scare...I am a two time survivor of cancer episodes...and although it turned out to be benign, it definately help put things into perspective for me. I am 63 and want to spend time with my 4 grandkids, all on the west coast and the rest of my blood family, mostly on the east coast. If I don't do it now...when?

Brian

Thanks. They're spoiled rotten :eek:

BTW I guess I'll post this here for the dog lovers:
Check out the cool dog seat cover for the back of the Tundra my SWIMPAL whipped up out of a whole hide we got cheap.
It's anchored around the seats and headrests front and back, the flap protects the weatherstrip and the raw edge lends a rugged touch :D

e8844fbb.jpg

e8844fbc.jpg

Whose retired?
I'm self employed and have been for most of my life.
In fact, I'll probably NEVER be able to retire! :(
I once went 8 years without a vacation............
Thankfully those days are over.
Unless I win the lottery or inherit a bunch of dough
I expect I'll still be workin' until I keel over.:D

Dogs love camp

Is there a better combination,

Here's my old man Guinness, and Bella then and now.

Oh, and the joy of two hyper dogs on leads in camp :D

Attachments

• guinnesscamp.jpg
    guinnesscamp.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 258
  • bellapupcamp.jpg
    bellapupcamp.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Bellaincamper.jpg
    Bellaincamper.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 270
  • tiedupcamp.jpg
    tiedupcamp.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 273
Lr....

Mike,
Whose Dormobile Land Rover in the last photo? I used to run Series Landies but never had a Dormobile...they are quite cool!
Brian

Brian,
It belongs to our friend Linus. He has another old Land Rover in pieces and just sold a nice International Travelall(see below).

It's pretty cool to have both next to each other while camping. Passer-bys always takes a few extra looks at our camp.

And just so this thread isn't completely hijacked here's another dog pic of my Bella ;)

Attachments

• popups.jpg
    popups.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 247
  • travelall.jpg
    travelall.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 256
  • bellcloseup.jpg
    bellcloseup.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 243
Couch Hounds

Here are my two. A 13" Beagle named Daisy, and a Redbone Coonhound named Ellie Mae.

Attachments

• daisy.jpg
    daisy.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 190
  • ellie.jpg
    ellie.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 212
  • ellie and daisy.jpg
    ellie and daisy.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 213

Back
Top Bottom