Dometic Refrigerator Door Gasket replacement

kmcintyre

I hoping someone has this same question/issue/answer. I've tried contacting FWC, ATC and Dometic. Dometic really didn't help (got disconnected after 1.5hrs on hold) so I'm reaching out to others who might have had this same issue. I'm trying to find a refrigerator door gasket for a RM2193 (the small 3 way refrig). I can't even figure out how to get the old one out. It looks to be sandwiched behind the interior white plastic and the frame, and there are no screws, etc. that I can find to get that off to get a new gasket (if I can find one or have one made) on. If I can find a gasket, I'd take the door off and the trim pieces to see how it's assembled but don't want to risk further damage to the gasket. On the parts list, Dometic doesn't have a part number listed.

Call 1-800-746-1313 This is the Truck Division for Dometic, ask for Rob Lung or John Barnett. Believe I talked to Rob very helpful. Truck Division is important. If the 746 prefix doesn't work try (706), but pretty sure it's 746.

Back
Top Bottom