Durango Area?

isonychia

Hello, new to the forum here and still researching. Looking at trying to narrow down a decent 3/4 ton with a larger cab and 6 - 6.5' bed for a used FWC or ATC. I am however, still debating on the bed size and whether or not to get an ATC or FWC, it will largely depend on what comes up used but herein lies my question; Are there any members on the forum who live NEAR Durango that have either a FWC or ATC that I could look at in person to get an idea of what my wife and I might want? This would be super helpful, thank you!

There are quite a few FWC's in Durango. I see them every day as DD's. We have a FWC Hawk but it is the flat bed model so may not give you a clear picture of a slide-in model. And we are in the Dominican Republic till mid February.

Steve

Saw a FWC Hawk parked in a driveway yesterday and went knocking on their door. Got lots of good insight!

Wow those rental rates are motivation to buy for sure. Good to know about though! My mom plans to move to Manteo in her retirement coming up pretty soon. I have spent a lot of time in NC's coast, growing up in the Piedmont myself.

My ATC is going to be up for sale when I get back from traveling. It will most likely be for sale with a 2000 Toyota Tundra. Everything is currently in Salida, CO.

Back
Top Bottom