DV vandals

........................when we think we've seen everything, someone steps forward and...................

I must stick to the Cowboy Code and not say any more.

Personally I feel that we are applying the Spay and Neutering practice to the wrong species...

Sorry folks. I just get ticked off when I see this sort of thing.
I know it's a bunch of negative crap, and it does help to vent a bit with my tribe here at WTW. :oops:

But, we're better than that and vandals like these are the minority.
Most folks will do the right thing, but may need a bit of education.
These guys might need a bit more than most.
Hopefully a judge will be helping them see the light soon. ;)

We all are passionate about the outdoors, just remember to be smart about your actions when you come across this type of stuff.

Use your camera to document the crime but think twice about confronting perpetrators.

Sure you can fix stupid - they have surgery for that. Kidding aside, it is hard to know what people like that think. Or if they even do. Hope someone takes the effort to turn them in.

Stupid is--stupid does. Are people out there just getting stupider-or just don't they care! I;m sure glad I'm retired and don't have to deal with ---- like this anymore! Wonder if they will make the Darwin Awards this year!

Smoke

This is doubly troubling if you think of what may have happened if other visitors had been present and if they had chosen to chasten the perps about their behavior. That could have gotten ugly early.

Foy

Foy said:
This is doubly troubling if you think of what may have happened if other visitors had been present and if they had chosen to chasten the perps about their behavior. That could have gotten ugly early.

Foy
Stay smart, stay safe, take five stay alive.

Back
Top Bottom