Eagle Fwc Wanted In Reno Area

SLB

Looking for used FWC Eagle around Reno or general area .... Sac/Central valley

Cheers
SLB

Looking for used FWC Eagle around Reno or general area .... Sac/Central valley

Cheers
SLB

Are still in the market for an Eagle popup camper, I have one it's less than a year old, has everything except couch.
I will be in the Sacto area for few days. let me know and can send some pic. I can't afford less than $11K.

email is
offroaderman95816@yahoo.com

Are still in the market for an Eagle popup camper, I have one it's less than a year old, has everything except couch.
I will be in the Sacto area for few days. let me know and can send some pic. I can't afford less than $11K.

email is
offroaderman95816@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking in.

We are definitely still keeping our eyes peeled. Sounds like a great set up! But, it is more than we can afford. We were hoping to get lucky and find an Eagle for our Tacoma that had several years of use on it. Seems like they get snatched up pretty quickly, though...

Good luck. Guessing this one will go quickly.
SLB

1. Have your cash in hand (not in the bank) ready to buy
2. keep searching crazedlist.org
3. be ready to drop everything and drive 15 hours at any time

You'll find one, but you've gotta be very aggressive. Especially when it comes to the really good deals.

1. Have your cash in hand (not in the bank) ready to buy
2. keep searching crazedlist.org
3. be ready to drop everything and drive 15 hours at any time

You'll find one, but you've gotta be very aggressive. Especially when it comes to the really good deals.

Thanks a bunch for the suggestions, BSS. Yeah, we've been using Searchtempest to scour the local craigslist listings. We've seen lots of granby/rangers but few eagles, so far. Fingers crossed..

We have our first bun in the oven and are avid skiers/mtn bikers/kayakers. The FWCs seems like an awesome way to keep the adventures going, as a family!

SLB

Back
Top Bottom