Eagle model Four Wheel camper for sale

RRS

The odds are good that if you're reading this, you're already pretty familiar with what is and isn't in the usual Four Wheel Camper Eagle model. [ie. Roof vent, curtains, sink, stove, etc, etc]. If not, do check out their website [fourwheelcamper.com].

The camper is in excellent shape.

Used 4 autumns for 1-2 months each time, stored 5 years - always indoors and temperature controlled.

3 way fridge [almost suspiciously frugal with propane consumption]

furnace [flawless even at -36F at the top of Roger's Pass WITHOUT thermal/cold weather curtains; after 6 hrs, battery was still reading as 'good'.]

Fiamma awning

full length Yakima roof rack

rear wall step

aux. battery system [deep cycle, 750 marine cranking amps, 2 yrs old and testing very strong] I originally had 2 separate battery systems.

20 lb. propane tank with inaccurate fuel gauge and dual pickup [ie. Can be used vertically or on its side]

front sliding window

external right side 12 volt outlet

steel corner brackets for mechanical jacks [if you want the jacks as well – we'll talk.]

175 watt inverter [I was told to never get an inverter that was far more than what you required.]

2X30 watt solar panels, raised 1/2” [for efficiency] and EVA and stainless steel backed – in other words, no glass and therefore unbreakable, regardless of how many kayaks or mountain bikes might come into contact with it.

I've also wired it so that, if you have one of the newer Tacomas with the inverter/110v outlet in the truck bed, the camper can be plugged into it.

Currently located in western Canada but:
providing you're located somewhere in the west and
depending on when you want it,
delivery at some mutually agreed upon price might be able to be arranged. We'll talk.

Asking $10,100 with unbreakable solar panels and charge controller, $9500 without [as you can tell, I really would like to keep the panels].

rroysullivan@gmail.com
[403] 708-6062

Mr. Prescott, since that post is almost a year old and the poster has not made a post since, it is likely they will not see or answer your question. However, they did post an email address and phone number. I suggest you use these to contact the seller directly.

Back
Top Bottom