East Coast, Mid-West, South Four Wheel Camper Rally

RC Pilot Jim

Doing a rally is easy. The volunteer - owner picks a campground near them say within a 30 minute drive.(an advantage of being the volunteer). Meets with the dealer to decide what your going to say on the flyer, create it and post on WTW and dealers office to give to their customers and prospects.

The factory does a mailer to all its customers in your area, sending out the flyer as an attachment.

You have a potluck Saturday and just hang out and visit Friday afternoon and Saturday looking at each others rigs. Four Wheel will throw in some shirts. Easy.

We did the first So Cal rally in October 2012 (the year I bought our shell). We had 12 rigs that met in the desert at a "latitude and longitude" spot in the Anza-Borrego desert. We had a great time, so started doing them every year since.

The dealers don't have the time or manpower to do the "gopher" work. They donate food, liquids and manpower for the rally itself. I just do check-in and hand out the shirts , itinerary's, and answer questions...and have a really good time.

There should be enough campers to do one somewhere.

"PM" me and I will help you do the first one.

Not too recent "SoCal Rally" Created by Bill Harr. Not too recent because everyone is having so much fun that we forget to take pictures.

Back
Top Bottom