East Side Sierra Fall Colors Trip

That looked like a great time! Wonderful people, beautiful scenery, who could ask for more... Your low angle light photo of the grass was my favorite!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Another great report. We went on Monday, need to get started on my trip report.

Teaser pictures.

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_8768.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

Thanks for the report and all the very colourful photos. It's been a long time since I've eaten a Walker Burger!

I had been waiting for this report. I wish I could have joined you all. I'm glad to see that you all got into some nice fall colors, because the week before at Buckeye, the colors were looking a little grim.

Just curious if any of your photos were taken with that 11-16mm Tokina?

GroovyDad said:
<snip>

Just curious if any of your photos were taken with that 11-16mm Tokina?
Mr. Groovy, all the photos - except our hike into Parker on Sunday - were taken with the Tokina.

Ski...It is a great time that is pleasurable when you can engage in what you love to do and a bonus when you can share with friends!
Thank you for your trip report.

Thanks so much for the very nice comments. The Lady and I appreciate them.

Bill, we're looking forward to the story of your adventure looking for fall color! You have teased us.

Another fine weekend trip. Nothing like the colors of Aspen changing in the fall. Thanks for posting. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Nice trip! Fun to be able to meet friends in the great outdoors. Wish we were closer so we could join in.

What a great trip! Looks like we missed you guys by a few weeks. You guys probably walked passed by the campsite we used while we were at Green Creek. Love to meet some of you WTW legends one day.

super doody said:
You guys probably walked passed by the campsite we used while we were at Green Creek.
Yes we did. The campground is now closed with the gate locked. The dispersed areas below were fairly busy.

Super report and photos. Susan, Callie and I all enjoyed another rendezvous on the East Side with old friends and new.
It's always a great to reconnect and share mutual enjoyment of the fall scenics.

Lighthawk said:
Super report and photos. Susan, Callie and I all enjoyed another rendezvous on the East Side with old friends and new.
It's always a great to reconnect and share mutual enjoyment of the fall scenics.
Thanks Lighthawk. It was great to meet up with the three of you again.

Back
Top Bottom