Eastern Sierra / XP Camper Rally July 2010

My parting shot is for Marc - little buddy made all the way home to Oregon!

gallery_2_1_132454.jpg

Nice pics and funny write up Aaron.

What a fun but short time.
Wish I had the time to go out with you guys the back way.
Now that looked just like my kinda road :LOL:

But somebody gotta work.

It was real nice meeting you all and hope we can do another one in short order.
Cheers ( yes we had lot's of those)

XPmarc

Thanks for the photos and story. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

I've gotta join in on one of these trips some time before too long...
smile.gif

XPmarc shows me how a real chef uses the Partner stove:

Is that his secret ingredient in the white plastic bottle behind the stove?

And what is that in the parting shot, a flying monkey???

Seriously, though, it looks like a great trip with a good turnout. I was really looking forward to it and was so disappointed to have to back out. Next time for sure!

Great write up and pictures DD. Anytime you want to explore more Nevada ghost towns let me know.

Thanks for the heads up on the Belmont business opportunity - but isn't "retirement business" an oxymoron

Dick

Great write up and pictures DD. Anytime you want to explore more Nevada ghost towns let me know.

Thanks for the heads up on the Belmont business opportunity - but isn't "retirement business" an oxymoron

Dick

Well Dick, I think serving beers to the WTW crew 3 or 4 times a year wouldn't be too much work :D

I'm a newbie?!

Great meeting you all! (I'm the other XP camper.) Next time i will get enough sleep BEFORE i go camping. I was very happy in my loft bed. Hope to see you all out there again soon.

Well Dick, I think serving beers to the WTW crew 3 or 4 times a year wouldn't be too much work :D

From my experience with this group serving beers and Jack to the WTW crew could be a full time job.

The Marie Dressler outhouse......... hey get out of my shot Marc! Geesh!
gallery_2_14_188125.jpg

Lets try this again. I present the........ Dick darn it! Everyone is a comedian!
gallery_2_14_105406.jpg

I've never seen anybody use a one-holer with their pants on!

Stew

I've never seen anybody use a one-holer with their pants on!

Stew

Is it a coincidence that you posted this at precisely 4:20?

I'd say that looks like an emergency reaction to cheap beer rather than a 4:20 related event, DD!

Coulda been A LOT worse though, huh? That'd be a tough bus to drive!

look out below....

mtn

I'd say that looks like an emergency reaction to cheap beer rather than a 4:20 related event, DD!

Coulda been A LOT worse though, huh? That'd be a tough bus to drive!

look out below....

mtn

I agree with mnt, even after 4:20 most people can get their pants down. Must be bad beer or cheap whiskey.

Stew

gallery_2_14_249836.jpg

So this bar doesn't have a liquor license and drinks are served on a strict by donation only basis. Pretty neat place we had a good time here :)

Awesome!

So when is the PNW rally? ;)

Awesome!

So when is the PNW rally? ;)

Just have to determine season and place. I've been keen on a Sawtooths rally. If you have suggestions I'm all ears!

Back
Top Bottom