eastward we go.

nathan

i am sure if fwc's were in the east at all i would have one by now. but, all used ones that come available are on the west coast. of course i nderstand that. i'm just sayin...
the corolary to that is: if anyone has an answer to the problem of how to get one delivered in a reasonably cost-efficient manner, please do let us/me know. i am willing to drive, but i am on 'the far side'. actually, i'm also in canada, but that's kind of beside the point...
regards; nathan.

i've been looking for a hawk, would love just a shell, but any hawk flying my way would be great. thanks for asking. i have a 2011 silverado regular cab short box. regards; nathan.

i actually had a fwc once, bought it sight unseen. i did love it, felt totally lucky to have found it up here, bit it didn't fit my truck right. eventually, with stan's help, we found out why. although it was a hawk, it was a specially ordered one for a tundra. i eventually sold it and have been looking ever since. i would buy a new one, but the timing is never right. the wait time and then delivery to this side make it tricky...

I have seen a couple FWC on Kijiji in Ontario recently, no Hawks though. Good luck with the searching, we finally found a Grandby after looking for a Hawk for about a year. On our way today to pick it up!

nathan said:
i've been looking for a hawk, would love just a shell, but any hawk flying my way would be great. thanks for asking. i have a 2011 silverado regular cab short box. regards; nathan.
I have a 2011 Hawk, take a look at my post in this forum. I would like to do a deal a little more local but I am open to meeting you half way or something.

i've taken a look at your ad, along with the pic, and would love to talk further about it. my concern, as always, is the distance between us: specifically, the cost and trouble involved. were we at all closer, this deal could almost certainly happen. so my initial questions would be: do you have someone who could drive it eastward, how far and for what price overall? i do hope to hear from you. my personal email,address is: nathanvanek@yahoo.ca. regards; nathan.

Back
Top Bottom