edgestar deal!

A little late to the party but...

My edgestar will run for about 3 days in regular Oregon summer weather - 80 degrees days, 55 degree nights, temp set at 36 degrees in the fridge. I run one battery and no solar yet....

My edgestar will run for about 3 days in regular Oregon summer weather - 80 degrees days, 55 degree nights, temp set at 36 degrees in the fridge. I run one battery and no solar yet....

thanks all

What is your one battery, Scout?

Stew, I have (2) 210ah 6V batteries. I drew them about halfway on the test. Normally try to stay higher.

Are these golf cart style batteries? What brand, Mr Pods?

What is your one battery, Scout?

CarQuest brand Xtreme AGM. It is a rebadged DEKA. I get a fleet discount at CarQuest so they are pretty cheap for an AGM. I need to go get the numbers off of it and pull the actual specs....

Walked outside and looked at the battery -- It is the NG65 - 75 AH model.

Are these golf cart style batteries? What brand, Mr Pods?

No they aren't the typical golf cart sized housing, more in line with a typical battery. Power Sonic PS 62000, not a high end brand but I fell into them and they've performed well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom