Everyone gets their 15 minutes

Excellent, Ted!
Finally you're getting the recognition you deserve.
biggrin.gif

Teds, fun and well done article and lots of your fine photos. My day is complete. I don't think it can get any better!

Actually I was quite amused when TCM contacted us with the idea of doing an article.You know we are just weekend warriors, right? But they liked the photos we submitted for the calendar contest and were following up on that.

Stew, any chance of seeing you in Flagstaff next month? If so, do you prefer the domestic Guiness or the imported true Guiness? I have access to either.

Frank, got the same thing you did - nada. I asked if they have any stickers but they don't. Maybe I'll have a license plate trim made that says... As seen in Truck Camper Magazine.

We'll be there, Jay. I'll be sporting my Ted Edition WTW T-shirt.

I just couldn't resist doing a tilt shift on one of the photos:
tilt shift.jpg

Nice Ted & Donna,great interview and photos. Did you get any free perks like mine from Yellowstone camping service. Enjoyed the story.
Keep up the travels. Frank

:LOL:Read with bated breath, goiod stuff!

Smoke

Bully for you two. :D I read the article this a.m. and was wondering which WTW'r this article was featuring. The TCM people also contacted me a year of so back after my calender submissions. Seem like nice folk even if they do most of their outings in the civilized east.
Pretty funny and a bit awkward being interviewed over the phone but they gave me a second chance to edit my mutterings for what that was worth. Congratulations and I really enjoyed the pix !!!

Desert Light

A very good article Ted! You represented the WtW community with class and elegance. And your pictures are fantastic. It's no wonder that you are a member administrator. Don't feel embarrassed about renting a camper in Alaska.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom