Everyone gets their 15 minutes

There are 16 new members to WTW today -- presumably because of Ted's favorable mention of WTW. That's 16 so far as I write this. An average day might see one or two new members.
ohmy.gif
smile.gif

One guy specifically mentions the article.
(and none of them appear to be spammers!)

Ted (and Donna) have you considered a career in sales and marketing?
huh.gif

<snip>
Ted (and Donna) have you considered a career in sales and marketing?
huh.gif

I've always found that just being yourself takes care of sales and marketing, something that the Teds do effortlessly. :)

CraggyMan, I remember that article. Very cool.

Sunman, I'm surprised we haven't seen an article about you seeing as you have made the calendar twice. Your Baja trips blow away our trips.

I mentioned to TCM they should interview Mr. Johnson as his blog has been an inspiration to us and he made this year's calendar. They were way ahead of me as they have tried to make contact but he has not responded.

To clear up my post. It was Ted who brought it to my attention that when you request a campsite reservation at Madison Junction in Yellowstone,you have to choose how large of a spot you need. It seems that Ted ran across a picture of our camper on the site choice. No interview though and no perks.
Hope this clears it up. Still think it´s great that Ted & Donna got to share their views,and that other campers are reading that article.
Now if we can´t fine any empty sites we can grumble at Ted.
Frank

Stew, any chance of seeing you in Flagstaff next month? If so, do you prefer the domestic Guiness or the imported true Guiness? I have access to either.

When in May will you be in Flag, Ted? I'll be in the Four Corners area the first two weeks of May but have to get back to the High Plains to meet friends on the 14th.

I like all forms of Guinness but prefer it from the tap. So, please bring a keg . . .

When in May will you be in Flag, Ted?
We'll be there for Overland Expo weekend of May 18-20 so doesn't sound like our paths will cross. Just as well, not sure I'll have room for a keg.

Now if we can´t fine any empty sites we can grumble at Ted.
I kept the good ones to myself.

Too bad they didn't have any questions to highlight your navigation skills.
That's funny. Hadn't thought of that. Someone at work pointed out there is no mention of beer or wine and thought that seemed strange, too.

Perhaps a new name is in order, anyone for "Ted the Famous".
Uh, no. :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom