Face Masks

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I suspect that many of us are starting to wear face masks when we need to go out, and they may not be easy find. I use neck gaiters for sun protection, and it dawned on me that they would do a reasonable job keeping us from passing the Covid19 virus to others, assuming we might be infected.

I doubled the gaiter before pulling it over my head, then back up to cover my nose and mouth. It isn’t surgical quality, but I believe it will work.

826AF32B-3B76-4203-9FB5-AD5DE2C67FD1.jpeg

I've read that anything helps so if everyone can do some kind of bandanna/handkerchief thingy it would most definitely slow this thing down. I have a couple masks that I rotate.... spray alcohol to disinfect between wearings.
Be safe my friends!

We made the bandana masks and used them yesterday to shop.
Worked well.
Here is a story from the SF Chronicle today om mask making.
Simple and effective for our limited use.

IMG_4669-1.jpeg

This is the one we made.
IMG_4660 (1).jpeg

Stay safe my friends.
Frank

These are all great options for PPE. Unfortunately lots of folks are still in the grocery stores with no face coverings. We started ordering on line and delivered to our trunk in the store lot. Thanks for sharing options for face coverings all!
57-BE2-CA3-6-BE3-4-DF0-BC82-78-CFA2-DA013-F.jpg

Carol putting her skills to work. Donating some to friends, family and a local nurse. Keep safe all.
Wayne

Back
Top Bottom