Fake Stone Interior Walls

teekobeach

Has anyone installed fake stone panels over the interior white walls? I found a site fauxpanels.com that has them, they look awesome, totally real, just like real stone and they are really light. I think it would like a lot nicer then the white walls. I was thinking I would install the fake stone right on top of the white walls. I emailed FWC twice about the fake stone panel to see if they could do it or if anyone has done it but they totally ignored me. So I was hoping maybe someone here has done it.

Nope, totally serious. I think with the right stone design it would look awesome. All the manufactures use that standard white wall or lite brown wall.

It doesn't have to look like a man cave. lol.

Yeah, but I'm serious about it. But maybe that's why FWC's ignored my emails. Maybe they think its a joke too. Who knows. Looks like I'm on my own for this idea.

When I read this last night I thought it might be some kind of spam/advertising for the fauxpanels site -- because it's such an unusual idea that I thought that that was more likely than it being sincere.

But now I think it's just an original, creative idea.
smile.gif
(like this). And I support original and creative ideas!
Being "on my own for this idea" can be a good thing -- it's all yours!
When it comes to aesthetics, if you like it then it's a good idea -- for you.

(aside from the subjective/arbitrary aesthetic considerations, it seems like the all the extra surfaces, nooks and crannies, on the "rock" surfaces would attract more dirt and make cleaning more difficult...but if you're like me and don't worry much about cleaning then that's not an issue)

When you get this project done, teekobeach, make sure you take photos and post them here.
smile.gif

Just sent you an e-mail.

We are not ignoring you.

We just get too busy, too many e-mails in each day this time of year.

:(

It takes us some time to reply to all of the e-mails that come it.

(overly busy and under staffed)

The best way to get ahold of us for a faster reply is to call us toll free.

1-800-242-1442.

We try and reply to each and every e-mail the best we can and the fastest we can, but we get too many each day.

Customers are writing us pages of questions that we need to answer and it takes awhile to get it all done.

Just let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks so much

:)

When I read this last night I thought it might be some kind of spam/advertising for the fauxpanels site -- because it's such an unusual idea that I thought that that was more likely than it being sincere.

But now I think it's just an original, creative idea.
smile.gif
(like this). And I support original and creative ideas!

When you get this project done, teekobeach, make sure you take photos and post them here.
smile.gif

x2!

Some time ago I saw a Grandby online for sale in Colo. The photos showed a stone, or stone like black splash along the sink/stove side wall and a granite or granite like counter. I suppose that illustrates that the idea has merit.

Back
Top Bottom