Fall colors on the Eastern Sierra

Maybe I'll start a new group: Peaceful Soakers without Arms :LOL:

You know...it kinda sounds like a group for Amish amputees...
ohmy.gif

too funny

I suppose armed can mean different things to different folks, but it's just a Louisville Slugger I keep behind the seat of the truck. I probably should've been more clear.

sweet speech though dude ;)

You know...it kinda sounds like a group for Amish amputees...
ohmy.gif

:LOL: to fricken funny....and so true

To stick my neck out there....Last time I checked a firearm was an inanimate object and it takes someone behind it to decide how it will be used. Blaming firearms for deaths is like blaming hammers for broken thumbnails....someone with a brain, or at least part of one (no matter how small), had to pick it up and put it into action. I have a better idea than saying firearms have no place in the backcountry.....lets get rid of the idiots in the backcountry....problem solved.

my 0.10

Cort

PS what would happen if we all had to "arm" ourselves with beer bottles.....dam they might talk about outlawing beer....man that would suck :rolleyes: ...oh wait they already tried that once.

just playing devils advocate

Read this thread over on expedition portal. Make you at least want to pick up some bear spray :unsure:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10705

Those are some very nice images. In particular, I enjoyed the dark brooding clouds. Clear blue skies are so boring. The fall gold was gorgeous. Too bad about the loonie. I am glad you are safe. 395 is a favorite of mine, also. So many places to visit, especially in the spring and fall.

Back
Top Bottom