Fantastic Fan...Canada?

jeffyg

Advanced Member
hi all

like most things i try to find they are way cheaper and more readily avaliable online in the US. does anyone have a cheaper spot to pick up one of these on the north side of the border? shipping is a killer from the states

thanks

I saw a couple at Alchris RV parts in Kelowna today.. if your still looking

perfect! thanks for the heads up

perfect! thanks for the heads up

they did have one in stock.... 249 for the 4000r model.... Ouch that works out to being about 315 after taxes and shipping

When you can pick up one for 125 usd in the states I like to help the little guys out but...

http://www.rvvent.com/

Not all 4000r you find can be the right base for your roof thickness. There is a high base and a low base. Flat or raised domes. If you get the wrong base then you will have to build up the inside thickness. And I can't remember what you need.

The above company will sell you the right one.

sorry to bring this up again... but i have a few days in the sandiego area and am still hunting around for a place to buy one of these 4000r fans in the sandiego area

any ideas?

maybe try CampingWorld ??

San Marcos, CA
200 Travelers Way
San Marcos, CA 92069

www.campingworld.com

I fould one there last year for my Six-Pac Camper.

I think it was approx. $ 135.00 or so.

====================================================================================

sorry to bring this up again... but i have a few days in the sandiego area and am still hunting around for a place to buy one of these 4000r fans in the sandiego area

any ideas?

thanks stan

just what i was looking for

jef

maybe try CampingWorld ??

San Marcos, CA
200 Travelers Way
San Marcos, CA 92069

www.campingworld.com

I fould one there last year for my Six-Pac Camper.

I think it was approx. $ 135.00 or so.

====================================================================================

Looking to buy the fantastic vent 4000r model from ADOHEN supple Co. Does anybody know what profile I should buy. I have a 2009 Eagle. I'm hoping this will help with my condensation problems this fall.

Cheers,

Looking to buy the fantastic vent 4000r model from ADOHEN supple Co. Does anybody know what profile I should buy. I have a 2009 Eagle. I'm hoping this will help with my condensation problems this fall.

Cheers,

I believe it is the narrow one... Stan can probably tell you for sure. In mine, I was able to install the fan into my existing vent base pretty easily so I never had to break the factory sealant on the top of the camper.

the Model 6600 is a bit more expensive but for what you are trying to do the variable speeds on the remote will serve you better (IMO) than the 3-speed model where we found "low" is too much airflow to use with the heater.

an extra $100 on the fan might save you an arctic pac purchase.

good luck

Thanks for the info will go with the low profile, hope this helps with the condensation, if not will look at the pricey arctic pack.

Or, Idaho, you could fabricate a low-cost, simple, basic Arctic Pac as Yukon did. Follow the link: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2798/page__st__30

Condensation (in the form of water, frost or ice) is always an issue since the pop-up portion of these campers is a single-wall tent. Keep in mind that the Arctic Pac doesn't prevent condensation; it just hides it.

Back
Top Bottom