Fantastic Fan Customer Service Thumbs Up

BobD

When we ordered our FWC we upgraded the Fantastic Fan to the 6600R with remote. We went to use the fan on recent trip and the remote was dead. Went ahead and replaced the batteries, still no go. Called Fantastic Fan and they recommended reprogramming the remote, still no go, basically dead. Called them back and they immediately shipped a replacement remote for the cost of shipping ($12.95) and we're back in business working fine. Great people to work with.

I'm not sure what killed the first remote but since we live in the toll road laden East I'm wondering if the EZPass xmitters had something to do with it. Not trying to sound like I drive around wearing a tinfoil hat :ninja: but that's the only possible cause that I can come up with. I'm now keeping the remote in an ESD Safe bag just to be on the safe side. Not sure if that will help or not.

Same great experience as well. I bent/broke the cover interlock switch. The sent two replacements right away - for free.

We also have their Endless Breeze 14" 12V fan. It is the best solution we have found for hot nights. The roof vent is nice, but a steady breeze directly across the bed makes for a much better sleep in hot weather.

Back
Top Bottom