Faucet Upgrade

bsharp007

Ive noticed that some of the newer FWC have a different faucet. I currently have the cheap plastic faucet that barely extends into the sink. Is there a direct replacement that doesn't require cutting a cutting board or something like that? I have the electric pump already installed.

Thanks in advance.

My 2010 has the same faucet from the sounds of it. I just started a thread a few days ago about replacing it. To my knowledge there is not a drop in replacement as its still the stock faucet.

Basically just have to drill an extra hole in the counter top, can't be too hard! :rolleyes:

My faucet is the standard 2 hole 4" faucet for hot and warm water, the warm water side is caped off since I dont have a hot water heater. After taking a closer look at some of the newer 4 wheel campers they have a white faucet that looks like it might be a direct replacement for the old cheap plastic faucet that 4WC used to use. The old faucet doesn't work well, poor clearance into the sink. Maybe Stan could tell me if the new faucet that FWC is using would fit without modification into a 2008 Eagle?

Thanks

My 2010 has the same faucet from the sounds of it. I just started a thread a few days ago about replacing it. To my knowledge there is not a drop in replacement as its still the stock faucet.

Basically just have to drill an extra hole in the counter top, can't be too hard! :rolleyes:

My 2006 seems to be metal, but it barely cleared the sink.

For under $6 and a lot less trouble, I added a double swivel faucet nozzle from the local hardware store. If I pull it out, it transforms to an aerated stream, push, regular solid water stream.

I can point it to wash down all areas of the sink bottom and wash my hands without water spilling over onto the back edge.

Hmm, that might work. Thanks Mike

For under $6 and a lot less trouble, I added a double swivel faucet nozzle from the local hardware store. If I pull it out, it transforms to an aerated stream, push, regular solid water stream.

I can point it to wash down all areas of the sink bottom and wash my hands without water spilling over onto the back edge.

Could you possibly get us a picture of this set up?

NorCalHawk said:
Picture please of your Double Swivel Faucet Nozzle....
Old thread 2011, there are many swivel nozzles out there. Click on pic for link.

I put in a metal faucet in my build. spout moves side to side.
P1110948.jpg

Thank you...the swivel type now comes back to me. I have the FWC stock, 2012 (white plastic faucet...:(( that I intend to replace, it is useless...sorry to say FWC. I like the faucet you installed. I hope that I replace what I have now with a bathroom, 4" faucet in the same configuration that exist now....like yours.

Back
Top Bottom