Finally installed Victron Smartshunt

I reset my charged voltage to match the absorption voltage on my controller and also changed the battery capacity to full capacity. My camper is currently sitting in the driveway with nothing running and in the evening the shunt shows battery fully charged, no power, no current, no consumed amps. In the morning the shunt shows below in the picture. Any ideas as to why such a change? One thing I thought of was the Bluesea ACR being connected to the truck and power going to truck battery. Any advice appreciated. Thanks IMG_9013.JPG

pawleyk said:
I mean, something is pulling .2 of an amp. Probably the O2 detector.

Open a beer and close the app.
Good idea. I will pull my head out of the rabbit hole. Thanks.

if not, and you are sure there are no ohter current draws, then then under "Battery Settings" in the bluetooth app, the last line is "Zero current calibration" - and a big blue button saying "Calibrate"...

Vic Harder said:
if not, and you are sure there are no ohter current draws, then then under "Battery Settings" in the bluetooth app, the last line is "Zero current calibration" - and a big blue button saying "Calibrate"...
Thanks. I’ll know in the morning

Vic Harder said:
And by the way…thanks, you gave me quite a bit of advice awhile ago when I first thought about getting a shunt. Took me some time but now I have one wired up and am waiting for my fridge which should be here next week.

Outnabout said:
And by the way…thanks, you gave me quite a bit of advice awhile ago when I first thought about getting a shunt. Took me some time but now I have one wired up and am waiting for my fridge which should be here next week.
:rolleyes: you are most welcome.

Back
Top Bottom