Finally - my new (to me) Hawk!

BigGasF250

Finally - after searching for 6 months or so I found a nice used Hawk within a reasonable distance from me. Drove 16 hrs round trip to pick it up. It's a 2007 model, loaded with most of the options. Fits my truck perfectly! The original owners are very nice people and they bought it new and took really good care of it. They were sad to see it go but now they can buy a larger trailer that suits their needs. My family is super excited, especially my two young boys! I'm so glad - I'm trying to get them outdoors and off the video games. First trip will be to Overland Expo East then a couple nights in the Smokey Mtns. Now time to build up my truck - new suspension, tires, custom rear swing-away bumper, etc. Looking forward to many new adventures!!
image.jpgimage.jpg
View attachment 19233image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 159
Nice. I'm anxious for 4WC to schedule the build for my Eagle that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I can catch some snow in the Smokies this winter now that I'll have a furnace. ;)

Oh Boy! More FWCs in the East! Welcome to the Cult.

It's a great thing you are doing for your kids. Growing up outdoors is the best upbringing.

Smokies in October should be good. I wish I could go to Overland Expo East, but it's the same weekend as the National Storytelling Festival, which we always attend. (It's in the same area: Jonesborough, Tennessee.) I'm sure you will meet lots of friendly folks at Overland East and get some of great ideas.

Keep us posted...

- Bernard

I drove 16 hours round trip for my Hawk, well worth the drive. Looking forward to your trip reports.

Bill

NIce find, especially considering they are pretty scarce in your region. It looks pretty well optioned and I like the dolly it was sitting on!

Getting the boys outdoors is the best thing you could do for them. Takes lots of pictures while camping so you can look back on them 10-15 years from now. :D

BigGas, welcome to tribe. It is good to see more campers in the east. I live in tenn. and will be attending the Expo East. May see you there.

Back
Top Bottom