First night in new Eagle

Stalking Light

Feral Grandpa
Watchman campground in Zion, very comfy just need to remember not to sit up too fast in bed. [emoji6] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416578890.823109.jpg

Congrats & already more than halfway across the country. Looks good on your truck & you picked a rather photogenic area for first night, My lesson was where the best hand support was when swinging out of bed in the dark.

Is there a trick to getting the rear seat cushion on the rear facing seat in a side dinette to stay vertical? Mine falls over all the time and the forward facing seat is right next to the furnace so too hot to sit there when the heat is on.ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1416623965.151374.jpg

craig333 said:
Ah, its a small cabinet. I've been wanting to put one in that spot in my camper.
Craig you can get a nice 3 drawer file cabinet to go in that space. I have one in my camper and it's very useful there.
Also have an empty ,extra drawer on top to hold books ,flashlight small things you might need during the night.
Frank.

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 105
Stalking Light said:
Is there a trick to getting the rear seat cushion on the rear facing seat in a side dinette to stay vertical? Mine falls over all the time and the forward facing seat is right next to the furnace so too hot to sit there when the heat is on.
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1416623965.151374.jpg
Are there any bolts at the hinges that can be tightened down? Small plastic shim?

Or, if it;s not hinged, velcro on the cushion back, and the wall.

I'd NOT recommend any "sticky/adhesive" velcro patches, either the small, squares, small round "dots" or any strips on the interior wall of the camper. The velcro sticks really well to the paper-like material and if you want to ever remove the velcro, the paper comes right along with it, thus you have a spot on the wall that does not have the pattern that is on the rest of the wall (bummer, been there, done that). If you have a different wall surface, then ignore this message completely.

You could use a "non-sticky" velcro strip that you attach to one of the screws that hold the top of the wall in place (they are under the bed pull out, remove screw, then put velcro in place and re-drive the screw back in its original hole), let the velcro hang down long enough to attach to the back of the seat-back cushion which has either the "sticky/adhesive" or sewed on velcro.

The seat-back will not be tight against the wall, but you shouldn't have to touch with your hand to push it into place when you want to sit down. Your rear-end will put it into the right place.

Back
Top Bottom