Fishmore'S Porta-Potty

the fisherman

Big Time
10 knots of wind at Eagle Lake is all it took to blow this POS apart, available at Cabellas, I was hoping for a little more wind to blow the thing a little farther from the front door of my trailer, take a walk in the woods, it's what the bears do.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 392
10 knots of wind at Eagle Lake is all it took to blow this POS apart, available at Cabellas, I was hoping for a little more wind to blow the thing a little farther from the front door of my trailer, take a walk in the woods, it's what the bears do.

wouldnt the neighbors yard be OK? "just over the fence" and out of view right?

Is that your African Grey? Smart birds!

I had one years ago, he was so smart he never shut-up. Talk, talk, talk... Handsome and sweet though, but what a talker.

Is that your African Grey? Smart birds!

I had one years ago, he was so smart he never shut-up. Talk, talk, talk... Handsome and sweet though, but what a talker.

That's Rocky, he's 7yrs. old now, just a kid, my second parrot. He was hand raised by me from the eye dropper to the silver spoon. I love the guy, he's been talking for 21/2 yrs., but more than just talking they are great imitators of everything they hear, so the phone rings constantly around here, it's amazing what he can come up with, he's a great traveler too. To say their smart is an understatement, he has me fooled most of the time.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 197

which one of you blew it down? so who was inside that thing breaking a 10 kt wind?

To say their smart is an understatement, he has me fooled most of the time.

I have no doubt how smart Rocky is but I question his taste in beer. Heineken? He should be introduced to a finer beverage like a Fat Tire.

I'm guessing that the Lugable Loo didn't go with it because it was "weighted" down?

I saw one of those on a canoe trip years ago, it did better as a sail on the guy's canoe than hiding anything, especially at night, you could tell the shape of who was in there from the shadows reflecting out from inside.

Also don't take a propane or gas lantern in there and set it next to the cloth to go, saw one melted good that way.

I just flip the passenger door open if I don't have the camper on, back the Lugable Loo into the spot between the door and the cab of the truck. I figure if anyone walks by and stares, they'll have nightmares about what they saw.

Back
Top Bottom