Fixing/upgrading tree damaged ATC Bobcat

Menards has some 1/8" faced plywood from american pacific. I am likely going to use the bambu version, I have a sample of it. Problem is its an order item to Cheyenne and like a month out, not sure your timeline. They have some other versions that they stock in store though if they appeal. I couldn't find anything local I liked the look of. They also have plastic J trim there in white and grey 8' lengths and some other color in 4' lengths in the ceiling tiles section.

Menards has some 1/8" faced plywood from american pacific. I am likely going to use the bambu version, I have a sample of it. Problem is its an order item to Cheyenne and like a month out, not sure your timeline. They have some other versions that they stock in store though if they appeal. I couldn't find anything local I liked the look of. They also have plastic J trim there in white and grey 8' lengths and some other color in 4' lengths in the ceiling tiles section.
Hmm thanks for the info I was hoping to find the same stuff as the camper as I only need to replace one wall and a few of the roof sticks

Sorry forgot to address the roof sticks, you won’t find exactly the same thing outside of the manufacturer to my knowledge. Look at the trim at the box stores they make lattice and screen trim pieces (iirc 1.25” and .75” wide respectively) in both wood and PVC, that is one option, likely the one I’ll use. Another is cutting strips from plywood or dimensional lumber.

Got the front and back frame widened and taller to fit my full size truck better. On to the floor pack, and then the roof liner. It’s starting to look like a camper again
IMG_6459.jpeg
IMG_6458.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom