Flat bed and Gap

Jzack605

Advanced Member
The flat bed bug is hitting me hard and I could rational a new truck in the next few years. My current FWC is a hawk slide in on my tundra. I see lots of flatbed trucks for sale, mostly for the trades, that look nice but I’m concerned about the gap above the cab. What have y’all done in this space? I suppose it would be a great spot for a pelican case and some equipment storage. I would love to try out the slide in with side tool boxes. As much as I would love a flat bed camper to accompany that would probably be down the road further.

Current rig in all her glory, fire tower was a great addition.
IMG_2363.jpeg

Swap out pickup bed for CM aluminum flatbed. Inexpensive, bulletproof upgrade for your slide-in camper. As far as gap at cab roof, you can take dvantage of that - see photos of rig on my web site (link in sig, below).

Bed swaps are not a terrible idea. Wasn’t thinking that mainly in that I was planning to consider a new truck when my Tundra hit 100k miles. While I know it’s a baby in Toyota years I’d like a bigger backseat in planning for the future family.

Back
Top Bottom