Flatbed for a Chevy

Nimbl Vehicles

Gandalf the Grey
On the new flatbeds I reinforced the boxes. So if you do hit them on the trail the damage will be minimal.

The drawer now has a lid which doubles as a table.

The rear bumper is a storage bumper to carry hoses or such.

The mounting system is also new.

gallery_2406_116_23919.jpg

On the new flatbeds I reinforced the boxes. So if you do hit them on the trail the damage will be minimal.

The drawer now has a lid which doubles as a table.

The rear bumper is a storage bumper to carry hoses or such.

The mounting system is also new.

gallery_2406_116_23919.jpg

Nice

The only thing that will look better than that flatbed on that Chevy will be when I get one for my Dodge. Soon, very soon.

Mike

The only thing that will look better than that flatbed on that Chevy will be when I get one for my Dodge. Soon, very soon.

Mike

The drawer is actually much larger on the Dodges and the Fords.

This particular unit will go to Africa!

gallery_2406_116_66310.jpg

Any chance you have a blog or website link for them? I would be extremely interested in hearing the stories of someone taking a full-size Chevy truck and camper to Africa.

Thanks,

Sam

Any chance you have a blog or website link for them? I would be extremely interested in hearing the stories of someone taking a full-size Chevy truck and camper to Africa.

Thanks,

Sam

Yes, they will. Once I have the info I'll post it.

Thanks,

Sam

I know it was been a long time coming but we have finally started our blog at www.nextmillionmiles.blogspot.com/
Let us know what you think!

I know it was been a long time coming but we have finally started our blog at www.nextmillionmiles.blogspot.com/
Let us know what you think!

Thanks for the link to your blog. I was going to ask about the gas vs. diesel and Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge, but you covered that in your blog. I look forward to more updates as you travel.

Here is another Chevy
LOL! You take the covers OFF before turning on the driving lights. Those lenses get pretty hot.

John Davies
Spokane WA

Back
Top Bottom