Fleet model ?

d tree's

Well guys looks like im not getting the Viking guy hasn't called me back since Thursday , so I was thinking about other campers , anybody know the dimensions on the older Fleet models maybe I could get one of those to work on my 2001 Ram 60" are they more narrow then the older Grandbys thanks ,D

quote name='d tree's' date='18 April 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1271601164' post='33964']
Well guys looks like im not getting the Viking guy hasn't called me back since Thursday , so I was thinking about other campers , anybody know the dimensions on the older Fleet models maybe I could get one of those to work on my 2001 Ram 60" are they more narrow then the older Grandbys thanks ,D
[/quote]
Mine measures 51 1/2 at the rear and fits a T100 almost perfect.

quote name='d tree's' date='18 April 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1271601164' post='33964']
Mine measures 51 1/2 at the rear and fits a T100 almost perfect.
[/quote]
Jimmy thank you :D , now 8" less floor space , what to do :unsure: ,D

I'd also check how high the bottom of the camper to the underside of the bed extension is to make sure it clears your cab. My hawk only has 1.5" clearance on my 03' dodge. I don't know if the fleets are shorter or not.

I'd also check how high the bottom of the camper to the underside of the bed extension is to make sure it clears your cab. My hawk only has 1.5" clearance on my 03' dodge. I don't know if the fleets are shorter or not.

Pods good stuff thanks ,D

We have a 1986 Fleet mounted on a 1999 Dodge longbed if you want to see what it would look like. I built a platform out of 4x4's and 3/4" plywood for the camper to sit on.Also built drawers underneath for storage area.If you want pics let me know.

We have a 1986 Fleet mounted on a 1999 Dodge longbed if you want to see what it would look like. I built a platform out of 4x4's and 3/4" plywood for the camper to sit on.Also built drawers underneath for storage area.If you want pics let me know.

Buck yes please :) ,D

Email sent

Email with pics sent if you want pics of the platform just let me know.Have heard that they made a Fleet and a FleetII but don't recall the differences between them.I hunted for 6 months before finding mine (350 miles away)

Back
Top Bottom