Fleet Shell storage solutions

shear

Just put in an order for a Fleet shell with a stove and rollover couch.

Anyone have any good ways to store/manage food/cooking utensils, etc? We are upgrading from an 05 Eagle that had all of the storage so I'm anxious to hear about ways to manage this in a shell model.

Thanks!

Just what I've done. Ron

Attachments

• 20161203_102643_resized.jpg
    20161203_102643_resized.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 271
Congratulations.

I don't usually cook inside my camper. Therefore my system may not be for everyone. For trips my camper gets packed full. The main storage I use is three of the yellow topped storage totes from Costco. They fit perfectly between the seat cushions for the couch (drivers side) and the small shelf near the big window (passenger side). Each tote has a purpose: firewood, kitchen items, and camping gear.

Once you get your camper and start doing some trips you will find what works best for you.

nikonron said:
Just what I've done. Ron

Is there storage underneath? I only know what the Eagle has...and know under the couch has storage.

How did you get that top shelf to attach?

There is a storage box at the door that I built also. Mounted blocks to the aluminum framing to secure the countertop to. Ron

shear said:
Is there storage underneath? I only know what the Eagle has...and know under the couch has storage.

How did you get that top shelf to attach?
My Finch has a small open cubby on the bench side close to the door. I store my air compressor, Camco blocks, and other random items there. They are secured by 1" webbing and footman loops.

For our bobcat shellI we use three plastic pull-out drawers. I bought them at Wall-mart, brown in color and look like furniture. Two of the containers have three sliding drawers aprox 2 ft. across. When we set-up we put them up on the bed as they fit perfectly...an inch or two below the ceiling. When its time to go to bed we just place them on top of the seating area. The third is one of those smallish clear four drawer jobbies for smaller stuff like utensils, small skillet, spices and such.
th9F79PZNU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom