Flip Pac Popup/Cabover Camper and Bed Buildout - Fits Full Size Long Bed

ClimberRob

Advanced Member
FRP Flip Pac "flip over" low-profile and lightweight truck camper. This is an amazing all-around camping rig and extremely hard to find. When closed, it works just like a camper shell. Flips open in less than a minute to create a huge covered area (7+ feet of headroom) over the truck bed and a queen bed (with built-in foam mattress) above the cab. No problems with torsion bar, ever. Includes custom SLO canvas waterproof rainfly with all windows and vents.

Approximate interior width (rail lip) bed dimensions:
Front: 63-1/8"
Back: 62"

Also includes my truck bed build-out. Solid Birch plywood boxes with hinged lids down both sides. One small mid box in front. Full wood floor with carpet. Boxes hold HDX-style or ActionPacker style rubber/plastic storage containers with lids on, or can be packed loose with anything you want. Tons of storage. Front center box sized to hold a 2.5 Gal propane container and a wave heater. Back against the tailgate is sized to fit 2 Yeti coolers and water jugs. Boxes are solid 3/4" Birch plywood sealed with 4 coats of marine-grade poly. They have been used and show some wear, but are in very good condition and fully functional.

$3650 for Flip Pac, bed boxes, and Wave3 heater. Located in the Reno/Truckee/North Lake Tahoe area.

Please contact me through the CraigsList post. You can also view more pictures there.

https://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/d/flip-pac-ultra-light-cabover/6705783105.html

IMG_9015.jpg

IMG_8540.jpg

Still available. Buyers keep flaking. Will consider trading for an enclosed cargo trailer; 6x12 or 7x14.

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!! Where have you been????? I have been looking for such a setup for months and months, no luck. I ended up buying a old FWC that I am remodeling. I would MUCH PREFER your rig!!!!

12valve said:
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!! Where have you been????? I have been looking for such a setup for months and months, no luck. I ended up buying a old FWC that I am remodeling. I would MUCH PREFER your rig!!!!
Ah; oh well. :) Hope you like your new rig!

@12Valve, you should drop your FWC off at my house near Sacramento on the way out to pick up this flip top!
12valve said:

Back
Top Bottom