For Sale: 1998 Ford E350 7.3 power stroke diesel 4x4 Adventure Van

bpetersons

IMG_7816 copy.jpegIMG_8950 copy.jpegIMG_8948 copy.jpegIMG_8947 copy.jpegIMG_8951 copy.jpeg
4x4 Adventure Van with 7.3 Powerstroke diesel with only 151K miles, excellent condition.
I purchased van just 2.5 years ago, but our family has outgrown the van. And we haven't used it as much as we expected. Only put 8,000 miles on van from previous owner. All highway miles, used only for vacations.
Van came with queen sized bed set-up, still have mattress as the bed. I removed the plywood frame and installed a bench seat for my 3 yrs old daughter. It's ready for Van Life, with your personal touch This engine is one of the best, can last 500,000+ miles.

Upgrades to Van:
Hydra Chip installed 2019.
Single deep cycle battery, flexible solar panel, water storage tank and pump.
Rear Aluminess bumper with galley box
ARB awning 8x8 feet
LED front lights, separate switch inside to toggle on and off
Rear super bright back-up lights to help park at camp
Back-up camera, separate toggle through front media screen
Large screen stereo with navigation, back-up camera, blue tooth and DVD player
Clean Colorado title, never in accident
Mosquito nets for doors.
Plus more

Repairs/upgrades in last 2 years
10/2020 new front tire rod and steering damper
02/2020 new glow plugs, relay, gaskets, and harness
12/2019 two new interstate batteries
09/2019 new air conditioning Register
06/2019 new shocks, brakes, front and rear differential, new front and rear U joints, new tires 235/85 R16
11/2018 new shifting linkage 4WD low
Oil changed every 3,000 miles, last changed on 10/2020. All maintenance records kept, plus from previous owner too.

Issues:
-The sliding door exterior handle loosens up over time, so every 2 months you have to use phillips screw driver to tighten screw. No disassembly is required.
-ABS light comes on every once in a while. ABS works fine, light clears when you turn the van off and back on.
-A little rust on front bumper

It's ready for your adventures with a few personal upgrades!! It's a head turner!

Price: $35,000 or reasonable offers. (it's not a sportsmobile, but not as expensive either)
More pictures upon request.
Thanks
Please call or text: 630-470-5574
Located in Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Back
Top Bottom