Pkerslake

For Sale - 2009 All Terrain Campers Panther Model
Fits full size short bed pickups and others

I've had this truck camper for several years now and it's been an absolute delight to own and travel in. I'm reluctant to sell but have my eye on something else and need to free up some funds and space.

Since I've owned this camper, I've made upgrades and added accessories to make it more user friendly. It's virtually completely self-contained yet is simple enough for users of all skill levels to operate and maintain. It takes me only about 30 minutes to completely load it and connect everything (or unload and disconnect) from my truck.

For those new to the market, All Terrain Campers are virtually identical to Four Wheel Campers and feature lightweight and fully welded aluminum frame construction. These campers are very lightweight, do not rot away like traditional campers, and can withstand virtually anything you can throw at them. They also hold their value which most RVs do not. There is a large community of support and parts and service are available wherever you go. The manufacturer headquarters and factory are located nearby in Sacramento, nice folks too.

The benefits of a pop-top truck camper are that you can drive at highway speeds without concerns of having a high center of gravity, windage, reduced fuel economy, and so on. Everything stows nicely into a tightly engineered package that can go virtually anywhere you want to take it.

The list of features includes but is not limited to:

100-watt solar panel, 100amp hour lithium battery, and DC to DC charger for charging while driving
Full DC system with charging ports, voltage meters, etc.
10-gallon onboard water with 12v pressure pump, sink, etc.
Dometic CFX3 55IM 53 liter 12v/110v cooler
Forced air furnace (propane)
Built in cooktop (propane)

Asking $12,000 / OBO - Or Best Offer

Best way to reach me would be via e-mail at kerscrew@pacbell.net or find the ad on Facebook and message me there.

Facebook Marketplace Listing Link

IMG_8542.jpg

Keywords: All Terrain Campers, ATC, Four Wheel Campers, FWC, 4WC, Hawk, Cabover, Truck Camper

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg