1989 Grandby sleeping bed size

Robojeeper53

Wanting determine the sleeping bed size mattresses sizes etc? 2”,3”,4” thick and length and width etc. With bed slid out. 1989 FWC Grandby, Thanks for any input!

Thank you giving me some info. Did not know there may have been 3 or 4ft. I have tried to contact 4wheel camper no response. Also tried to locate brochure for that year with no luck. So I’ll keep checking to see what was make for that year. Thanks again for your help

Not sure a brochure will be of much help. I recently purchased a used 1985 Keystone and a bag of paperwork came with it. The 1985 owners manual does not show bed sizes, only how to set up both the main and lower couch into sleeping positions. I also have the purchase order for the camper which is one sheet showing all available options and the prices written in of the ones chosen. Again no mention of standard or optional bed sizes. Finally there was a 1994 Color brochure and a Grandby fact sheet that indicated that all campers came standard with a queen size bed and that the couch makes into double. The fact sheet has a drawing showing that the bed area projects 32" from the front wall of the camper. Just to be a little more confusing I purchased a Grandby new from the factory in Denver in either 1984 or 85 and vaguely remember paying extra for a queen bed, but that was a long time ago and I won't swear to it.

Thanks for info. I was hoping someone had an 88-89 Grandby could measure roughly the bed area with bed raised up and legs down. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom