For Sale-2010 ATC Bobcat-Like new

David95436

I have to move to the city for work and am selling my All Terrain Campers "Bobcat" (Mid / Mini Size - Sm Bed 6.5') which fits on my Toyota Tacoma with access cab. It has the following add ons:

*Additional Roof Vent
*Mechanical Jacks With Brackets - Set of 4
*Cold Weather Pack - Extra Liner Insulation
*Solar Panel - 85 Watt w/Controller
*Deep Cycle Battery with case
*1000 watt inverter

It is like new condition. I picked it up on 8/1/10. I've used it on two long trips (Death Valley and Black Rock)

I'm on the Russian River near Santa Rosa in Sonoma County California.

No waiting in line. It is available now. I'm discounting it 10% off the price I paid and throwing in the inverter and some gas cans. I paid $9,870 and am asking $8,883

I really love it and am sorry to part with it, but I am forced to move in the next few months.

Please contact me if you want to see it or have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0235-2.jpg
    IMG_0235-2.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 380
I am very interested in your Bobcat-- by chance can you send, or load more photos of the interior?

What are the external dimensions of the Bobcat? And can you see behind you, with the standard side mirrors that are on your Toyota Tacoma?

Thanks!

Mary

I have to move to the city for work and am selling my All Terrain Campers "Bobcat" (Mid / Mini Size - Sm Bed 6.5') which fits on my Toyota Tacoma with access cab. It has the following add ons:

*Additional Roof Vent
*1000 watt inverter

It is like new condition. I picked it up on 8/1/10. I've used it on two long trips (Death Valley and Black Rock)

No waiting in line. It is available now. I'm discounting it 10% off the price I paid and throwing in the inverter and some gas cans. I paid $9,870 and am asking $8,883

I really love it and am sorry to part with it, but I am forced to move in the next few months.

Here are photos. Sorry for the wait. If anyone wants detailed photo, please let me know.

http://www.dropshots.com/david90291#albums/Popup

Hi David,
I'm very interested. I'm in San Diego. My email address is jmassopust@sbcglobal.net. Phone is toll free 800-573-0035. Please call me so we can discuss a day to look at it. Would you consider a deposit ( first right of refusal) to hold it until I can fly up there in the next several days?
Regards,
Jim Massopust

I just realized David's ad date was April 2011, so it is probably sold. Good asking price though as it was
About a $2K savings over new price of an Eagle Shell because you don't have to pay about $980 in sales tax.
-Jim

No

It is not sold

I will post when I sell it.

By the way, nobody has come to look at it. No deals have fallen through. I would like to sell this as I am now moving out of the country. Maybe I'll take it with me if nobody wants to buy it.

Anyone?

I have no idea whether this camper has sold or not but if it has not, I would like to buy it. Please let me know. Thank you.
Dave

*Additional Roof Vent
*1000 watt inverter

He's listed his number and email, I'd drop him a line on one of those if seriously interested.

Back
Top Bottom