For Sale 2015 Bobcat 2013 Tacoma *SOLD*

Bseek

Gypsy Feet
It is with great sadness that I am going to put my rig on the market. I want to start with the WTW community. I blew out my knee last summer and the effort of climbing into the camper and up onto the bed is just not working for me anymore. It is a sweet travel vehicle for one person, doable for two although you better like each other pretty well.

[SIZE=24pt]2013 Toyota Tacoma DCLB [/SIZE]
[SIZE=24pt]2015 ATC Bobcat[/SIZE]

Toyota Tacoma
Double Cab model, full sized seating for 5
Long Bed (6 foot)
4 wheel drive
86,000 miles
Rock rails (bolted on)
Toyota factory camera removed from tailgate and mounted to bumper
Air bags to help suspension with extra weight. Remote control to change air pressure
Also including BakFlip; solid folding tonneau cover for truck bed
Tailgate removed, but included
Snow chains included
Regularly serviced at dealership

Bobcat shell model
Factory installed heater, propane cabinet, couch, 100 W solar panel with 2 ciggy plugs, one Fantastic fan over bed and one vent over mid camper, two overhead lights, rear flood lights and amber porch light
Dometic 40 liter chest style compressor refrigerator
Ceiling built 2.5 inch added to flexible part, standing height inside 6’2”, but it also helps a lot with the sleeping area
Homemade curtains
Slight reoccurring mildew problem in the cabover ceiling (from condensation not a roof leak)
4 jacks for removing and storing camper

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipONFIbxNwYBobNiUoFB8hDkUeECBPZThwPANrxhrhwBNnpfdyIzib6YxGvA4Kox7g?key=RTNKYjRfNTQ5aUxZOGNkSF9wMHVaYlBsb0xCdEdB
Photo Gallery Note there are comments to the pictures if you click on the white box in the lower right corner

[SIZE=24pt]Asking $30,000[/SIZE]
Located in Sonora California.
Brenda.seek@yahoo.com

Get that knee better Brenda. I know those things are painful.

I will take liberty with the Marines Motto as I have several very good friends who are....

Once a Wander the Wester always a Wander the Wester....or Easter.....:)

Wow, what a sad surprise. We also hope the knee miraculously improves and is no longer a hitch in your get along. In the meantime we wish you the very best and that your rig finds a wonderful new home! :)

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Brenda, sorry to hear about your knee and selling your Bobcat. Good luck with your sale, and I hope your knee heals completely.

Missing Link said:
I echo Mr. Sages' comments. Good luck on both fronts.

Happyjax said:
Get that knee better Brenda. I know those things are painful.

I will take liberty with the Marines Motto as I have several very good friends who are....

Once a Wander the Wester always a Wander the Wester....or Easter..... :)

Vic Harder said:
We'll miss you Brenda!

Brenda,

Sorry to hear of your situation. Remember to keep the Gypsy Feet. They should not go with the rig. I hope you find another outlet for their use & soon.

Paul

Good luck with the knee beseek I can sympathize.
Clean ad great condition. Will be a great camper for new owners.

Russ

Brenda,
Im looking to replace my truck and camper and have just sold it. Would like some contact you regarding your camper if its still available. I live in Wisconsin, but would travel to pick up if it works out.

Thanks,

Jim Dunn

Brenda,[SIZE=8.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt][/SIZE]

Sorry to hear. It's difficult getting in and out without good steps, climbing up into the bunk. My wife also had latteral damage to her knee, and only travels with me on occasion. Maybe something like a ladder could be a solution. Well, we are all getting older and less adaptive. But don't give up. We all move on. But there is something like being able to take off a go where you like, do and see. Hope you can find a good alternative.
[SIZE=8.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt][/SIZE]

Best wishes
[SIZE=8.5pt][/SIZE]
Carl [SIZE=8.5pt][/SIZE]

Brenda, You didn't say what you are doing about your knee. Is arthroscopic knee surgery an option? Total knee replacement an option? I've had both and am virtually as good as ever. A lot of work for sure, but guys 1/2 my age have a difficult time keeping up,with me on the trail. Just asking.

SOLD. It was a bittersweet moment to watch her drive away, but I am confident that she went to just the right owner. He will have adventures and appreciate wandering the west with her.

Thank You for all the sweet condolences regarding my knee. I plan to buy a Subaru Outback and continue my travels in a different format. I will be wandering the west also.

Thank you to whoever changed the subject line to include SOLD. I couldn't do it from my phone, so I came back to fix it from the computer and it was already done. I just love this forum. The moderators make it such a comfortable place. Thanks for your tireless, thankless service.

Back
Top Bottom