For sale: 2015 grandby (loaded) less than 1yrs SOLD

tx_jeepguy

As my kids continue to grow , and the camper stays the same size, my wife and I have decided it's time to move up to something else for a few years until it's just her and I. We have decided to sell our almost new 2015 Grandby. I would like to keep it for other types of trips, it's just not financially feasible to do that. ImageUploadedByWander The West1468803598.210226.jpg ImageUploadedByWander The West1468803631.848289.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1468803658.409068.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

My apologies for the posting, haven't quite figured the app out. I purchased the Grandby in Oct of 2015 from the TX dealer before he closed it down. It is a very nice, extremely clean camper. We have used it at a few State parks and took a trip to Moab in it. It was not an easy decision to sell it but unfortunately our family is not comfortable in it and I can't afford to have multiple campers. It has been kept in my barn since I purchased it.

The full list of options include:

Mechanical jacks
160W solar panel with controller
2-way refrigerator 110l
DSI water heater w/outside shower
Forced Air Furnace w/Thermostat
Powered Roof Vent Fan
Extra Roof Vent
Yakima Rook Racks- Complete System
Rear Wall Steps
Rear Floodlights - LED
Exterior LED Lighting
Thermal Pack
Silver Spur
Flush Mount Glass Top Sink/Stove Upgrade
Front Dinette w/Hot Water, Shower, Toilet
Gas Strut Roof Assist
Battery Wiring

I have added 2 AGM batteries that I would consider selling one or both with it.
I also added Forklift A7505 Glow Steps that are really nice and mount in the existing door frame holes. These steps work really well for us.

It is coming out of a 2015 Ram 2500, I have all the brackets and wiring components.

As you can see from the invoice, the unit cost $29,730.86 new. I would like to get as close to $24k as possible but I am negotiable on that price.

I live around San Antonio, TX. The market for these campers seems much stronger outside of Texas so I would be willing to travel to make a deal.

Having issues uploading the images so I put them here:
http://www.davidvasek.com/Personal/Things/4Wheel-Camper/

Thanks for looking, please let me know if there are any questions or photos you would like to see.
-David

Want to clarify the reason our family is not comfortable in it is because there are 4 of us and the kids are growing like crazy.

Hi, was this on a long bed ram 2500 or a 6.5 foot bed? Do you know the exact weight?

swiftby said:
Hi, was this on a long bed ram 2500 or a 6.5 foot bed? Do you know the exact weight?
it was on my ram with 6.5 foot bed, it has the diamond plating on the part that sticks out, with the tailgate down it works fine. I do not know the exact weight.

The old picture link is broken, here is an updated link with a lot more pictures.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskCZobyL

Other than a very few, minor cosmetic dings it is in perfect condition. Everything works, still smells brand new. It has been stored indoors since the day I bought it.

I have a 2015 ram 2500 mega cab with the 6.5foot bed. Did you have any issues with your ram 2500 sagging at all? Did you add airbags? Any problems with the weight being further back than the normal center of gravity?

I have a 2015 as well, it doesn't sag much, if at all. I did not add anything to the suspension, it rides pretty good. The water tanks are in front of the rear axle so there is a lot of weight there.

Back
Top Bottom