For Sale - 4 FWC Rieco Titan Camper Jacks

shaolin7

I have a set of 4 used Rieco Titan Jacks off of a 2009 Eagle that I am looking to sell for $500. They include plates that make them sit out farther away from the truck (two are 4", two are 7"), two hand-cranks, and one drill bit. The jacks are about 46" tall when collapsed, I'm not sure how far they can extend. I only used them once to load up my camper, but had no problems operating them and was able to get the camper up plenty high for my tacoma with 3" lift. I know that the previous owner had used them many times. After living in my Eagle for the last month, I've decided that the only time I'll be taking the camper off is if I need to either sell it or the truck. Hopefully I've got plenty of miles left in both!

The semi-tricky part is that I'm currently traveling along the west coast. As of 3/17 I'm on the Pacific coast about 200 miles north of San Fran, and plan on driving towards North Lake Tahoe over the next week (arriving ~3/22), then down to LA (~3/29), then over towards Aspen CO. If you're close to my route and interested, get in touch!

Pat
603-459-4024
pmcghee55@gmail.com
IMG_1131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom