For Sale Battery Charger - Battery Charge Controller - Victron Battery Monitor

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
I'm moving from an AGM battery to a lithium in our camper. My previous system is still going strong after more than eight years. I was always pleased with how well it served our power needs. With the switch, I have components that are still in great shape I'm offering at low prices if someone can make use of them. Here we go -

Free - CTEK Dual charge controller. I think this is a great controller. This is the first model that charges lead acid batteries. I used it for our AGM. Newer models have modes for lead acid, AGM, and lithium. You pay USPS shipping charges.

Batteries-Sep2021-019-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-020-copy.jpg

$30 - CTEK Multi US 7002 battery charger. I see it currently at $130 on Amazon. I used this to charge the battery before a trip. You pay shipping charges.

Batteries-Sep2021-017-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-018-copy.jpg

$75 - Victron BMV 712 Smart battery monitor. I installed this 5 or 6 years ago. Works well with the app and is in great shape. You pay shipping charges.

Batteries-Sep2021-021-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-022-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-023-copy.jpg

Manuals for all of the above are available online. Contact me through a Private Message on Wander the West.

I gave away the victron 712 smart battery monitor along with installing it in their camper. Since they had an AGM battery, I also gave them the charger.

The old CTEK dual is still available. If you ask I might even pay the shipping to get it to you.

ski3pin said:
I gave away the victron 712 smart battery monitor along with installing it in their camper. Since they had an AGM battery, I also gave them the charger.

The old CTEK dual is still available. If you ask I might even pay the shipping to get it to you.
It’s kindness like this that makes Wander the West such a great place to hang out on the web.

Well done Mr 3pin!

Back
Top Bottom