For Sale Composite Lift panels for FWC

CWMcCall

SOLD.... I made compositions lift panels for my FWC Hawk and had to buy a whole sheet of composite material (its expensive). Anyway, I cut out an extra set if anyone is wanting to upgrade to composite lift panels on their Four Wheel Camper, this would be a less expensive option than buying from the factory if you don't mind attaching the rivets and hinges yourself. There is four pieces, that will make both the fwd and rear lift panel. Identical material and dimensions that FWC uses. Located near Salt Lake City, I would prefer not to ship. Give me a call if your interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2570.JPG
    IMG_2570.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2571.JPG
    IMG_2571.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 226
I'm interested. My 1997 Grandby needs at least a new front panel, but will likely do both as I'm looking to sell the rig.

Any idea on price?

CWMcCall said:
I made compositions lift panels for my FWC Hawk and had to buy a whole sheet of composite material (its expensive). Anyway, I cut out an extra set if anyone is wanting to upgrade to composite lift panels on their Four Wheel Camper, this would be a less expensive option than buying from the factory if you don't mind attaching the rivets and hinges yourself. There is four pieces, that will make both the fwd and rear lift panel. Identical material and dimensions that FWC uses. Located near Salt Lake City, I would prefer not to ship. Give me a call if your interested. 435.503.2879
CWMcCall said:
I made compositions lift panels for my FWC Hawk and had to buy a whole sheet of composite material (its expensive). Anyway, I cut out an extra set if anyone is wanting to upgrade to composite lift panels on their Four Wheel Camper, this would be a less expensive option than buying from the factory if you don't mind attaching the rivets and hinges yourself. There is four pieces, that will make both the fwd and rear lift panel. Identical material and dimensions that FWC uses. Located near Salt Lake City, I would prefer not to ship. Give me a call if your interested. 435.503.2879
DesertRatliff said:
I'm interested. My 1997 Grandby needs at least a new front panel, but will likely do both as I'm looking to sell the rig. Any idea on price?
DesertRatliff said:
Crickets....
Did you call the listed number?

Post Hi Jack :( Can or do I dare drill into the panel? I have grown accustomed to the mirror FWC mounts... but the sticky on the Velcro has given up. Can I put those little mirror holders that screw in? Maybe Gorilla glue the sticky side of velcro?

Any chance you could tell me what the composite material is and where you purchased it? I'm going to need to replace my panels before this camping season.

cjmacyogi said:
Any chance you could tell me what the composite material is and where you purchased it? I'm going to need to replace my panels before this camping season.
They seem to be fiberglass and some type of resin. FWC is the only source I’m aware of.

If you want to stay with wood, I’d recommend calling ATC. They are very helpful and affordable!

Back
Top Bottom