For sale: FWC Eagle + Nissan 4X4

06eagle

For sale: 2006 Eagle Four Wheel Camper + 2003 Nissan 4X4 pickup - located in Kentucky

Includes the following factory installed options:

Refrigerator (3way) 2.0cu.ft.
Power roof vent
Forced air furnace
Camper jacks (4 corner - mechanical)
Swingout brackets for front jacks
Auxiliary battery (Optima - purchased new Sept. 2010)
Screen door
Artic Pack liner
Flourescent Interior lights
Thule standard length 60" "complete system" roof racks.

This excellent condition FWC Eagle camper was purchased new in Sept. 2006 and is matched with a very good condition 2003 Nissan XE 4X4, auto, 4D crew cab, super-spring equipped 6' bed with 88k miles. iPod/USB/CD head unit, AC, cruise.

Buy both and be ready to roll for $24,500. Buy the FWC Eagle without the truck for $12,000.

FriscoDawn.jpg

wow, 12k for an 06 Eagle, that's just a little less than we paid for our 06 Eagle new. I think I'd reconsider the camper price.

Hello DLN are you interested in buying the camper? Please make me an offer via private email. I'll be glad to talk to you about it. The price I'm asking for the Eagle was suggested to me by a FWC representative. Just fyi, a new Eagle with the same equipment lists right at $16k.

Hi, I have an Eagle camper that I have been thinking about selling. I was wondering what to ask for it. Where you able to get close to what you where asking for yours? Your feed back would be helpful. Thanks,

Stan Felix[/b]

For sale: 2006 Eagle Four Wheel Camper + 2003 Nissan 4X4 pickup - located in Kentucky

Includes the following factory installed options:

Refrigerator (3way) 2.0cu.ft.
Power roof vent
Forced air furnace
Camper jacks (4 corner - mechanical)
Swingout brackets for front jacks
Auxiliary battery (Optima - purchased new Sept. 2010)
Screen door
Artic Pack liner
Flourescent Interior lights
Thule standard length 60" "complete system" roof racks.

This excellent condition FWC Eagle camper was purchased new in Sept. 2006 and is matched with a very good condition 2003 Nissan XE 4X4, auto, 4D crew cab, super-spring equipped 6' bed with 88k miles. iPod/USB/CD head unit, AC, cruise.

Buy both and be ready to roll for $24,500. Buy the FWC Eagle without the truck for $12,000.

FriscoDawn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom