FOR SALE IN SO CAL FWC HAWK SHELL

Carterjkendall

Advanced Member
it's a year and a half old and in mint cond. Brand new they are 10995, +400 destination charge, +400 install, + tax brings a new one to around 13,000 plus you gotta wait for it which I think is a little while. And mine has a couple add ons that dont come in a base model. Nothing huge just a couple extra nice features.

2016 four wheel campers hawk
FWC
Made for 1/2 ton 6.5 ft bed
Will fit on short bed but will stick out the back a little

- around 800 lbs
-This camper has dual deep cycle batteries
-110 volt inverter
-Solar plug on exterior
-Shore power plug on exterior
-Exterior and interior LED light
-LED overhead lights
-Charging ports
-Built in storage box with removable panels that go across benches to make a double size sleeping platform for 2 more adults.
-Everything is in fantastic condition! No tears in tent, no mildew, no dings, no damage that I can think of.
-will include portable solar panel
-porta poti if you want it
- no jacks but will borrow my buddy’s to put on your truck
So I'm asking 10k out the door and I'm pretty firm on the price.

Thanks for your interest!

Also available as package deal is my truck as well!!

2004 f150 fx4 super cab in really good shape. It has only 128k miles, I'm the second owner bought it from my friend.

It has off road rancho leveling struts and rear shocks, 6 months ago I did the following:

Upper control arms
Swaybar links
Lower ball joints
Tie rods
Fresh coolant

And then I just did the plugs on it which if you know anything about the 5.4 motor that's one of the most important and expensive jobs due to a bad plug design from the factory. That's been done. It's got a brand new fuel pump assembly. Ac runs cold!

it's got raptor wheels and tires on it with approx 50% tread life on 35" toyo open country tires.

About 6 months ago I had a local fab shop/hitch company called hitch crafters do a custom heavy duty weld on tow package, and installed brand new firestone ride rite air bags. Handles and drives great. I've never towed with the truck, I used the hitch to carry my dirt bike on occasion on a hitch carrier.

It has some led lights mounted on the truck which are awesome for lighting up dark roads when traveling.

Only real flaws on the truck is clear coat is wearing thin in some spots and there are some light scratches here and there.

Truck and camper package price is $19,000

Super convenient already set up and dialed in drive it away!

Camper:

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/rvs/d/four-wheel-campers-hawk-fwc/6568781133.html

Truck:

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/fx4/6568774642.html

Back
Top Bottom