For Sale: Landrover Defender 110, Td5 *SALE ENDED*

Edze

Hi,
I don’t know if I choose the right forum topic but we want to sell our Landrover Defender 110 Td5, manufactured 1999, 260.000Km (161.556miles), dark grey. We want to buy another car because now the Defender is a little bit too tiny for me, my wife and our baby boy. We want to sell it in Calgary, Canada. Hope someone is interested, just write us a message. I can also send some pictures. Here are some more informations:

Exterior modifications:
- lifting roof with mattress, 6 inside LED spots (3 only for the sleeping area - white and red light) and mosquito net
- roofrack with Hi-lift Jack mount and rear ladder
- 270 degrees shadow awn
- additional 40L diesel tank in the right rear wheel well
- storage box in the left rear wheel well
- sand ladder (down foldable - to use it as a table)
- left rear window replaced for a Frontrunner flap with 1 LED spot and access to the inside shelf
- headlight protection
- checker plates all around, on the bonnet and fender
- 1x 20L jerrycan (Diesel)
- 1x 20L jerrycan (water)
- hot water shower with exchanger and pump inside the engine compartment
- rear windows are tinted

Interior modifications:
- new dashboard with CD/Radio/Bluetooth (incl speakerphone), hazard light, light width adjustment, 5x 12V/USB sockets and 4 freely assignable switches
- driver and front passenger seat are BMW leather seats (electronically adjustable)
- second row passenger seat from Recaro
- extra work light for the passenger seat
- cubby box with 2 cup holders
- door nets at the front doors
- full selfmade storage system in the back (shelf with sink, 30L jerrycan for fresh water, little table, 5x 12V/USB sockets and 11 storage boxes; bench with seat cushion)
- sun and frost protection for all windows (some with pockets)
- foldable kitchenboard (zebrano wood working surface) inside at the back door with extra work light
- easy diesel pump access from the inside (flap) - normally you have to remove the tank to get to the diesel pump
- 40L 12V fridge from Engel
- Air top 2000 heater from Webasto with timer and altitude kit

What else?
- air conditioning
- 100W solar module on the roof rack - solar charge controller in the shelf behind the driver seat
- double battery system (105Ah & 75Ah)
- battery monitor
- battery power off switch
- external battery access (for high performance jumper cable, which is included)
- DC converter 12V to 250V/500W
- new and bigger cooler for more power (March 2018)
- 2x complete new filter for diy service
- various spare parts (e.g. new fan belt with special tools for installation)
- spare wheel
- subfloor preparation
- new wiring loom (March 2018)
- new suspension system (March 2018)
- new turbo charger (February 2015)
- new starter (March 2015)
- all bills for tuning/improvements/repairs available
- normal rust at the well known places of a Defender (rear doors are fixed with carbon)
- Not included are the 2 silver boxes you can see on the photos and the 2 LED Bars above the windshield

Price: 70.000,00 Can$

Vic Harder said:
I think you got those backwards. Wicked deal in Canadian dollars otherwise.
You‘re right...it‘s 46.000 US$ / 60.000 Can$

I’ve been watching this and wishing I could pull this together. I have a rather unhealthy case of Defender envy. Correct me if I’m wrong here, but...non-US spec vehicles cannot be imported into the States until at least 25 years old. And even then there are fairly strict rules. If your D is a true 1999 model you have another 5 or 6 years to go. Sorry, not trying to put a damper on your sale but that was the first thing I noticed when you posted up. Nevertheless, good luck to you!

P.S. I spent 6 months in 1975 working in Calgary. Nothing but great memories and I hope to make it up there again for a nostalgia tour.

I had a 66 landrover great little jeep. It urks me that US auto makers have so many import bans on so many great cars. sigh.

Back
Top Bottom