Tundra with Norweld flatbed no mat

JiminMaine

We recently had our Tundra built by Mainline Overland in PA. They did a fantastic job! However, upon picking up the rig we were told that Norweld no longer ship their trays with a mat. Could any members possibly suggest a mat to use before we have the Fwc camper installed next month. I have looked at various "Horse mats" not sure if 3/4" is too thick... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the responses! The mat will be permanently installed on the tray. I don't actually know how thick the standard mat would be unless a member has a similar set up. Again, I appreciate the responses.

Nothing wrong with stall mats IF the size and shape works for you AND you have the excess payload to take the extra weight. I have two stalls in my barn lined with 4’x6’x3/4” mats and they are very heavy and awkward to move. If you are close on payload, there are 3/8 inch thick mats on the market that are ideal to resist shifting of the camper. They weigh less and are more flexible (rollable) obviously, and are easier to remove and clean because of that.

Back
Top Bottom